Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dah Jawab :)

DIRECTION::
- BOLD the statements that ARE true to you
ITALICIZE the statements that you WISH were true.
- Leave the fibs alone.
- Then, tag 6 people to do the same test

Saya tag orang yang komen on this tag. Heee :P

• 170cm tall
•  I don’t know what I want at the moment.
•  I’m not happy.
•  I hate my friends.
•  I hate my life.
•  I hate my grades.
•  I can drive
•  I’m bored of driving
• I love dancing
•  I go clubbing every week
•  Shopping is bullshit
•  I have a tattoo of a star.
•  I got my navel pierced.
  I have friends that take drugs.
•  90% of my friends smoke.
•  I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty
• I’m studying Fashion
• I have a business running
•  I hate cartoons.
• I hate someone
•  I have 10 Lollipops handbags
• I buy CLEO every month
•  My parents don’t know about my blog
• I have an iPod
  I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
• My school mates know about my FB
• I wanted to be a fashion designer
•  I love rock emo bands.
• I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups
• My parents have faith in me
• I’ve bought shoes this month
•  A blogger bitched about me before
•  I hate sports
•  I hate Italian food
•  I hate meeting new people
•  I hate nail polish
•  The mother bear gives me hugs.
•  People should start appreciating me
•  High school was the worst time of my life
•  I have red hair
•  I’m a guy.
•  I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday tomorrow.
•  I hate vacations
•  We’ll last
• I believe in long distance relationships
•  I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
•  I’ve robbed an old lady.
• I’m starting to like applying make-up
•  I was a tomboy
•  At times I think I still am a tomboy.
•  I love bitching about people behind their backs
• I still have a best friend
  I have a cat
•  I hate surprise parties.
•  I hate planning parties.
• I’m hot
•  I’m a sinner.
•  I’ve got a DS light
• I cant live without music
•  Video games are a waste of time
•  I miss the father bear.
• I love being in love
 I know how to cook
•  Boys are assholes.
•  I hate Math
• I’m happy with what I have
• I love horror films
•  I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid
My old friends keep in touch with me
•  I don’t read newspapers
•  The news is such a waste of time
•  Blogging is a waste of time
•  I hate animals
•  I can’t live without make-up
• I curse like a pirate.
•  I’m happy with my 11 year old car
•  I hate people that are smart
• I love Orange juice
•  I can’t drink for nuts.
•  I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity
 I’ve got a new phone
• I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month
• I love swimming
•  I haven’t worked out since March
•  I think I’m fat
• I love my friends and famil
post signature

2 comments: